AWAN Afrika is a Pan African non-profit organization limited by guarantee that provides a platform for African women and youth in Agribusiness to access markets, trade information and finance as envisaged in The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals 5, 8, 3, 2 and 1.
- Present in 43 African countries
- A network of 2500 women & youth-owned VSSMLEs Agri-businesses across the Continent
- Impacting 500, 000 Very Small Agri-businesses
- Represented by AWAN Under30 champions at 40%.
- The Secretariat team has over 100 years of combined industry experience
- AWAN Afrika business members have a combined net worth of over $100Million per annum.
- Language diversity: English, French, Portuguese, Arabic and Kiswahili